PERMANENT MOBILE DEVICE IDENTIFICATION WITH INPERMID
Uniquely and consistently identify and authenticate mobile devices across time, users, and apps.
InAuth is the only provider to produce a unique and permanent device ID, InPermID, for devices transacting through mobile apps. InPermID survives app uninstall/reinstall and operating system upgrades and cannot be spoofed. This allows your business to recognize and differentiate returning devices with confidence. The mobile device can act as a trusted second factor of authentication, proving “something you have”. Authenticating your customers can be done within a few steps, and risky devices can be stopped in their tracks.
- Provide frictionless experiences for known good devices, leading to improved customer loyalty and increased transactions
- Prevent repeat attacks from fraudsters that attempt to evade device recognition
- Utilize a trusted 2nd factor authentication method, proving “something you have”
- Use a reliable data point for inter-company negative list sharing
- Identify Android spoofing attempts and still retain an InPermID
BROWSER DEVICE IDENTIFICATION WITH INBROWSERID®
Differentiate and authenticate devices transacting online
InAuth’s browser fingerprint recipe determines how well devices are differentiated from each other, allowing your business to seamlessly authenticate users with less friction. InAuth leverages high-tech technology and device-specific browser identification to recognize any web-connected device and produce our unique identifier, InBrowserID.
- Minimize collision rates and maximize fingerprint longevity
- Better recognize known devices and dramatically-reduce false positives for unfamiliar devices
- Enable faster real-time transaction decisioning. InBrowserID’s are returned within milliseconds