InAuth, a global leader in device intelligence solutions, is looking for an experienced Fraud Manager to join our team. A wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, InAuth enables employees to experience the nimble, fast-paced culture of a tech startup while reaping the benefits and security of working for a Fortune 100 company.
This person will function as InAuth’s resident fraud expert and will be expected to use that knowledge to help shape the product roadmap, assist with client data analytics and consulting projects, and provide thought leadership for InAuth in the marketplace.
- Job Type and Location Information:
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Pheonix, AZ or Santa Monica, CA
- Currently we have a Fraud Manager role available in the following region:
- Pheonix, AZ or Santa Montica, CA
- Analyze client data to identify fraud trends
- Provide thought leadership around fraud prevention tools, techniques and best practices
- Conduct research and competitive intelligence to identify and capitalize on market opportunities
- Train internal teams on market trends, competitive landscape, and product features and functionality
- Develop technical requirements and specifications for new products and features
- Research areas for new potential revenue streams
- Coordinate with internal business partners across the American Express network to understand, document, and communicate fraud trends
- Identify, develop, and track key product metrics and create internal measurement dashboards
- Coordinate with Data Science and Professional Services teams to create new fraud rules and optimize existing ones
- Lead or perform other related projects, as assigned
- Required Qualifications:
- Exceptional ability to think both strategically and analytically
- Strong data analysis skills
- Banking, payments, and/or retail e-commerce/m-Commerce industry experience
- Online and mobile authentication, risk, and fraud experience
- Knowledge of device intelligence for mobile devices and online browser technologies
- Knowledge of fraud landscape within the merchant and financial institution sectors
- Programming skills are preferred but not required; solid technical acumen is a must
- Previous product management experience preferred
- SaaS experience preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Self-starter who can identify opportunities and take initiative with minimal direction
- Strong written/oral communications skills; comfortable presenting to clients
- Sense of humor is a must
- Must be willing to travel (up to 25%)
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) required; MBA or related advanced degree is preferred
- Attractive salary with progressive MBO opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement based on production not tenure
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- 401K Plan Participation
- Paid time off for most federal holidays along with generous vacation, sick, and personal day allowances.
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Startup environment and mentality, with potential to make a big impact.
- About the Company:
InAuth is the leading digital device intelligence company for a mobile-first world. The InAuth Security Platform delivers the most advanced device identification, risk detection, and analysis capabilities possible to help organizations limit risk, remove friction and reduce fraud within their digital channels. With safer digital transactions, banks, payment networks, merchants, healthcare providers, governments and other organizations are better positioned to capture new revenue opportunities and compete more effectively in an “always-on” world.
InAuth is headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in Santa Monica, CA and London, UK. Find out more at www.inauth.com.
- EEO Statement:
InAuth is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
InAuth is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.